Friday, September 15, 2006

S.W.A.B.P Episode 12

In this episode of S.W.A.B.P., I review TaleSpin vol.1, Darkwing Duck vol.1, Joecartoon: Beyond the Blender, and StarFox Command. I share a lot of great links. I talk about the recent news with the Nintendo Wii and Rockstar's upcomming game Bully. I also pay tribute to 9/11 and Steve Irwin.

I would like to thank the Disney Podcast Network for putting my podcast and blog in the LINKS section of Disney Podcast Network Forum.

Also, I have a new Flickr photo site to replace the myphotoalbum site. I'll explain the reason for the change in the next episode. Check out my new Flickr page at www.flickr.com/photos/silverwolfphotos

Enjoy Episode 12 of the S.W.A.B.P.!

Links:

meanderingmouse.com

disneypodcastnet.com

joecartoon.com

Buffo the Clown

St. Isidore biography

iloveegg.com

music.podshow.com

No comments: