Friday, September 01, 2006

Silver Wolf Audio Blog Podcast Advertisement

Hello everyone. This week I decided to take a break from podcasting and concentrate more on recovering from my first week of new college classes and my recent medical operation (I will probably be healed by the next show). I will have multiple reviews on the next show, including Star Fox Command for the Nintendo DS, Disney's Darkwing Duck Vol.1, Joecartoon: Beyond the Blender, and Disney's TaleSpin Vol.1. I will also have a lot of fun links on the show as well. But for your listening pleasure for this week, I created an advertisement for my show that you can share with family and friends. If you have a podcast yourself, you can play this as well for your listeners. I've been meaning to create one of these for a while and now it's ready to be shared. Sorry once again for not having an episode, but I will have one the week after next. See you then.

P.S. Check out this great web RPG called Adventure Quest at battleon.com

music.podshow.com

No comments: