Thursday, June 09, 2005

Leaving tomorrow, waiting for job, President's grades

First off, you may recall on the news a few days ago that news reporters revealed the grades that Sen. John Kerry and President George W. Bush recieved in college and they both received a few D grades Freshman year in one of the top colleges in the country and George did better than Kerry. You know what my take on this is? DO WE CARE ABOUT THE GRADES NOW!!!!!! The election was decided over a year ago and we are seeing the college grades now when we don't care about the election anymore, and also it's Freshman year at at very difficult college, they might receive bad grades and everyone gets them. Anyways, I've been waiting for a call from Target for some time now. They said Monday or Tuesday, but no call. Because I'm leaving tomorrow, I need the interview now. So I'm going to Target and asking human resources if I can do the interview now and take the drug test before I leave. Like I said, I'm leaving tomorrow night for Vegas, then the day after I see Blue Man Group and Dennis Miller, I'm driving 4 hours to Disneyland. So I have to go, I probably will not update this week so I'll see you in Vegas and Disneyland.

No comments: