Saturday, June 04, 2005

Graduated, leaving on Friday, and close to getting a job

First off, I didn't take any Star Wars geek pictures (only 3 were in costume), sorry. Also 2 weeks ago was pretty busy for me: 3 days of finals, senior only morning boat cruise followed by seeing Star Wars (again), graduation practice followed by a Chicago Cubs game, and high school graduation followed by a huge party. So last week for me was both fun and tiring. Last week I was just lying around, then the thought hit me, I NEED A JOB!!! I tried GameStop, but they didn't call me back. So I applied to work at Target, and because they were short handed I might get a job there, I just need to go through a formal interview. Also I'm leaving for Vegas and Disneyland on the 10th and I'll be back on the 16th. I'll take plenty of pictures with my new camera and I'll share them after the trip. Also I'll eventually do web links before I go and try to do a review of WarioWare Twisted for the GBA and a comic by the end of the month. See you later (maybe in Vegas or in Disneyland).

No comments: