Friday, December 22, 2006

S.W.A.B.P. Episode 19 (The Holiday 2006 Episode)

Happy Holidays everyone! In this special episode, I talk about my crazy life so far. I review Dane Cook Vicious Circle, various virtual console games (Bonk's Adventure, Alien Crush, Donkey Kong, Bomberman '93, and F-Zero) for the Nintendo Wii, and the Wii System so far. I share plenty of great links, tons of great holiday music, my favorite holiday memories, and my New Year's resolution. All this and so much more this week on the S.W.A.B.P. Holiday Episode.

Add-on: I forgot to put in a review of the film Happy Feet in the podcast, so here's my brief review. Happy Feet is a nice family film with a good story, great cast, and great music and dancing. The movie is also well animated with great detail in the characters and the settings. The only problem I have with the movie is that I wish the story could've been a little bit better. Happy Feet is a great film to see and it makes you feel good and happy at the end.

Score: 4/5

Show Links:

www.wiicade.com

www.albinoblacksheep.com

www.ringophone.com/TallOrNot.swf

www.dafe.org

www.stupidvideos.com

www.patrickborelli.com

Happy Holidays Everyone!

No comments: