Saturday, October 15, 2005

I'm NOT going to WrestleMania and other things

Wow, I'm starting the day off right. I waited by my computer for about 40 minutes to try to get WrestleMania tickets, and they sold out in less than a minute!!! Also I have been writing video game reviews for the school newspaper The Candor, so far I written one for Nintendogs, and I will write one for Burnout: Revenge for the PS2 next week. Also I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the Chicago White Sox as they take on the Angels in the ALCS. Other than that, life has been O.K., downloaded the new Disturbed album (legally), made friends, and other things. Also I'm planning to see the new DOOM movie, even though I have a bad feeling about the actual movie being good or true to the game. I also apologize for my mood on the last post. Finally I was hoping to be a part of the Walt Disney World College Program next year but I decided to wait till sping of 2007 to do this. Anyway that's about it and I'll post again sometime soon.

No comments: