Wednesday, August 24, 2005

New computer, new site, new school.

It was a time of suffering from 6 year-old technology, full of slow processors, slow CD-Drives, and Windows 98! Then from the sky above comes a man or creature with a giant rectangle. I MEAN A NEW LAPTOP COMPUTER. You heard right, I got a new TOSHIBA Satellite laptop not too long ago ready for college. Also about the site..., I'm killing it. The sprite comic didn't work, and writng reviews with Geocities is too time consuming, I'll keep the site up but don't see any updates. From now on my reviews will be on Rottentomatoes.com @rottentomatoes.com/vine/j/Tails45. It's a lot easier than Geocities, and expect the first review soon. Finally I'm getting ready for college, I'm spending this whole week relaxing and shopping untill Friday when I move in. So to sum this up, Geocities dead, rotten tomatoes good, college ready. So untill next time "Pay a man enough and he'll walk barefoot into Hell"- Xanatos, Gargoyles.

No comments: